Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.

WaWa

Medewerker
Forumleiding
Beste, dit kan je misschien interesseren: "Bleeping Computer" - die nogal wat mensen helpt met serieuze programmaatjes (en je kan er ook alles vragen), heeft een probleem met een firma Enigma, omdat ze hun programma zouden afgebroken hebben in hun beschrijvingen er over. Daarom heb ik ze wat gedoneerd en krijg nu een update ovr de situatie via een link. JUst in case dat je het interessant vindt, hier is het dan:

Sent: Friday, July 22, 2016 11:46 PM
To: e-mailadres verwijderd .....
Subject: Updated news about the Enigma Lawsuit against BleepingComputer.com

Walter,

There has been an update recently regarding the lawsuit filed against BleepingComputer by Enigma Software Group. As you have previously contributed to our Legal Defense Fund, I felt it was my responsibility and obligation to keep you informed of any new updates regarding the lawsuit.

On July 8th 2016, we received the court's Opinion and Order regarding our filed Motion to Dismiss. As per the order, one of the claims was dropped, but the other three survived. Unfortunately, this means the battle is not over and we will need to continue defending ourselves from their baseless claims.

To read the order and for links to analysis, you can visit this topic:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/ann...g-their-motion-to-dismiss-the-enigma-lawsuit/

Since the lawsuit is continuing, please help spread the word on Facebook, Twitter, and anywhere else you can think of! We truly need all the support we can get.

If you wish, I have included share links below that you can use to let others know about the lawsuit.

LinkedIn · Facebook · Twitter · Google+

Thank you again.

Lawrence Abrams
BleepingComputer.com

Laatst bewerkt door een moderator:
Zulke bedrijven zij vergif van vanvoor tot vanachter. Hun product is b**it, en als ze ergens anders geld ruiken, dan laten ze die kans natuurlijk niet koud worden. Eén woord voor, criminelen.
Als er iemand zou moeten aangeklaagd worden voor plagiaat en gebakken lucht, dan zullen ze het zelf wel zijn.

Status
Niet open voor verdere reacties.
Terug
Bovenaan Onderaan